Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: sensing you

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    blue light..seeping pulling stretching in and through me the way i wake seems to startle the floorboards because i always hear creaking like someone was watching from the doorway...blue light..coats me in its cool touch, fragrance, breeze.....the blue light...erases steel dreams..steel reality, those steal bars i strap myself to. blue light calms me when i wake calms my fears ...dreams so real, when i awake i look for blue light, to know someone is there, someone who cares, blue light...and the floor boards speak telling me you were watching, you were waiting for me to relax, you wanted me to stop thinking so you could touch me where it hurts, so you could speak to me the way you used to, --not now...this blue light,...holds me....protects me ...from you...

    ___---parch

    sorry i even post this shit guys....i'm gonna start writing something worth reading soon enough...i need to..cause this isn't goin anywhere.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Plain and simple- Laid out, not lying- I don't know why you call this "shit." I really like it. I don't know what to say about it, but it was something that was like "woah" I think the blue light aspect really made me like this. Cuz, as the reader, I took the blue light as something totally different than what you wrote. So, I really liked this one. It tapped me on the shoulder...

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with machinery, on more than one aspect, especially why you called this "shit". I as well enjoyed it, it ... well it warmed me. I wanted the blue light to be there for you, to watch you, it makes me think that I need a blue light. I enjoyed it, it was refreshing.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what is the blue light fucker? this is another "seceda" poem...god damn you! hehhe..you make me think too much! and I love it! (groans)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tsilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2001
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i don't know..but this got into my nerves...i imagine something at night too, you know..maybe some other obvious undercover in my bed...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Soiled Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    another oldie but a goodie i dont know why you dissed this parch. i probably got a meaning you didnt intend but blue light meant TV to me or technology like how you look into a house with a tv on and see the blue light through the window. it seemed to be distancing you from reality sheltering you but not really in a good way.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •